Hello from Iraq

I am a retired Special Forces Master Sergeant currently working as a contractor in Iraq. I retired from the Army in July 2005 after 21 years with plans of pursuing a career in the insurance industry. I like the idea of being responsible for myself and being paid my worth to a company.

I will be working for Mass Mutual Financial Group in Charlotte, NC when I return from my present assignment. This contracting gig has allowed me to put some capital away in order to help with the transition to my new career. I am looking forward to seeing what I am made of in the insurance industry.:-D

I am a retired Special Forces Master Sergeant currently working as a contractor in Iraq. I retired from the Army in July 2005 after 21 years with plans of pursuing a career in the insurance industry. I like the idea of being responsible for myself and being paid my worth to a company.

I will be working for Mass Mutual Financial Group in Charlotte, NC when I return from my present assignment. This contracting gig has allowed me to put some capital away in order to help with the transition to my new career. I am looking forward to seeing what I am made of in the insurance industry.:-D

First of all, thank you for your service to our nation! I'm sure if you can make it thru the stress of Special Forces you should find the dicipline needed for a succesful insurance career a breeze!

Thanks for your service to the country. In my experience, ex mil make up a very high percentage of the very successful agents across the country.

Thank you for your service to our country. God Bless You!

Thanks for serving our country SF Trooper. Welcome to the forum and to the world of insurance. There is a lot of experience in this forum, feel free to ask and you will get lots of great advice on how to make the transition to your new (much safer) career.

Back