Hello from Iraq

Mar 9, 2007

1. SF Trooper

SF Trooper New Member

I am a retired Special Forces Master Sergeant currently working as a contractor in Iraq. I retired from the Army in July 2005 after 21 years with plans of pursuing a career in the insurance industry. I like the idea of being responsible for myself and being paid my worth to a company.

I will be working for Mass Mutual Financial Group in Charlotte, NC when I return from my present assignment. This contracting gig has allowed me to put some capital away in order to help with the transition to my new career. I am looking forward to seeing what I am made of in the insurance industry.:-D

2. James

James Guru

First of all, thank you for your service to our nation! I'm sure if you can make it thru the stress of Special Forces you should find the dicipline needed for a succesful insurance career a breeze!

James, Mar 9, 2007
  3. CHUMPS FROM OXFORD

CHUMPS FROM OXFORD Guru

State:
    Ohio
    Stay safe SF...and rest assured...behind the scenes...Iran is starting to crumble. The recent defection is going to yield a lot of useful information as we attempt to eradicate Hamas and Hezbullah.

4. Sam

Sam Founder Administrator

Thanks for your service to the country. In my experience, ex mil make up a very high percentage of the very successful agents across the country.

Sam, Mar 9, 2007
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

Thank you for your service to our country. God Bless You!

Guest, Apr 8, 2007
  6. LaffAgent

LaffAgent Expert

Thanks for serving our country SF Trooper. Welcome to the forum and to the world of insurance. There is a lot of experience in this forum, feel free to ask and you will get lots of great advice on how to make the transition to your new (much safer) career.

7. GoGetEm

GoGetEm New Member

SF Trooper, thank you for your service to our country.

GoGetEm, Apr 9, 2007
  8. Frank Stastny

Frank Stastny Guru

State:
    Florida
    SF Trooper,

Thanks for enabling us sleep well at night and bitch about all the trivial things that we take for granted.

9. armydad

armydad Expert

Thank you for your service! Take care over there.

armydad, May 7, 2007