Hello from Minnesota

Delta76

Guru
100+ Post Club
Quick Introduction:

I'm primarily an employee benefits broker in Minnesota doing a combination of health, voluntary benefits, life, qualified retirement plans, and disability. I've been in the business about 2 1/2 years and most of my business has been buildt through cold calling.

Welcome Delta76, I, for one, would love to hear the ins and outs of the qualified plan business.

Agree..

I, for one, would love to know where Minnesota is located at? Are we talking about the US and A or Canada :D

Welcome Delta. You will have to forgive Salpro, he lives "back East" where they think buffalo still roam wild here in the "West" and we all ride horses to our appointments. :D

Welcome Delta. You will have to forgive Salpro, he lives "back East" where they think buffalo still roam wild here in the "West" and we all ride horses to our appointments. :D

Buffalo still don't roam wild? Hmmm, that would explain why the national park I went to in Montana a few years ago did not have any buffalo....

Welcome Delta, as a fellow Minnesotan I would like to say hello and ask where abouts are you located?

Twin Cities. How about yourself?

Back