Hello from NC

InsuranceJosh

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
NC
Hey guys!

I am a Life and Health, Medicare and LTC agent in WNC. I have been working in the senior market for 3yrs and got my CSA back in 2005 then picked up my CLTC in 2006. As of Nov 2006 I work for Great American Senior Benefits. Before that I worked for Bankers Life...never looked back.

I dislike most MA plans and think supps are the way to go. Look forward to meeting you guys and thanx for letting me on your forum.

Josh

Welcome to the board Josh. Where exactly is WNC? I imagine you are referring to Western, but I could be off a bit.

-J.R.

Welcome to the board Josh. Where exactly is WNC? I imagine you are referring to Western, but I could be off a bit.

-J.R.
yep,Western NC = WNC. At least that is what we call it. I am in the Asheville area near the Biltmore house, if you ever heard of that.

Josh

yep,Western NC = WNC. At least that is what we call it. I am in the Asheville area near the Biltmore house, if you ever heard of that.

Josh

I'm familiar with the area. The lady and I are debating about moving down to the Charlotte area.

Hi Josh,

I'm a green agent and I'm in Raleigh, infamous now as the the central outpost of one Ali, inventor of zero premium final expense (I wonder if he is intimate with one Algore, inventor of the Internet?).

Nonetheless, welcome!

Shep

Latest posts

Back