Hello from NC!

-Joe-

Hey guys,

Ive been on the forum for a couple of years but haven't posted much. I finally got my agency started up this year with plenty of snags and detours along the way. I sold my first policy last week. I am still working in the car business, but I plan to make the transition to full time as things get further along. I am really grateful for all of the shared experience and resources. The entertainment ain't so bad either... :twitchy:

Hey guys,

Ive been on the forum for a couple of years but haven't posted much. I finally got my agency started up this year with plenty of snags and detours along the way. I sold my first policy last week. I am still working in the car business, but I plan to make the transition to full time as things get further along. I am really grateful for all of the shared experience and resources. The entertainment ain't so bad either... :twitchy:

Hi Joe, and welcome to the Forum (even though you've been around for a couple of years, lurking)

After almost going full blast with the life/health side, I decided that P&C was a better fit. My first client purchased a home/auto policy and I am working on a commercial deal that should bind later this week. I love the complexity and the idea of working with small businesses. What line are you in?

Joe

After almost going full blast with the life/health side, I decided that P&C was a better fit. My first client purchased a home/auto policy and I am working on a commercial deal that should bind later this week. I love the complexity and the idea of working with small businesses. What line are you in?

Joe
Employee benefits. Best of luck.

Yeah, like once a year?

Welcome... now let me make a suggestion... participate. Your experience is something someone else would love to soak up and while expressing your knowledge you are forced to rethink and refine your ideas. Win/Win.

Thanks Hawk.. between raising children, working full time, and starting my scratch agency I won't have an abundance of time, but I will definitely try to contribute!

Hey guys,

Joe,
Welcome. I'm in NC as well (just north of Wilmington).
Good luck!

Back