Hello from Newbie

Hello to everyone!
I'm not in the industry.... for now. I have considered it many times in the past, but just could not get enough information. Looks like that excuse is no longer valid.

Hello to everyone!
I'm not in the industry.... for now. I have considered it many times in the past, but just could not get enough information. Looks like that excuse is no longer valid.

What is your profession now? What makes you interested and what part of the business are you most interested in or do you know?

I am currently in the Banking industry. I like the sales and contact with people, just not the corporate garbage. I am not sure what part of the insurance biz appeals to me; that is the part I need to research.

It looks like independent is the way to go in insurance, but is it tough to go independent with no industry experience or licensing?

I am currently in the Banking industry. I like the sales and contact with people, just not the corporate garbage.....

I agree with you on that!

......It looks like independent is the way to go in insurance,.............

Ditto!

It looks like independent is the way to go in insurance, but is it tough to go independent with no industry experience or licensing?

I think it is extremely tough in all situations. There is one thing that I would try to find and that is a mentor that I could work with. I would do joint work (where applicable) until I could wing it alone. 50% of something is always better than 100% or nothing.

Welcome, I hope this site helps. I am new here too (although, I originally signed on a while back) but I already have found it helpful.

Back