Hello from Southern Louisiana Y'all

hlb96

Expert
I want to say thanks to everyone on the forum for all the wonderful information that I have been reading on here. I live in Hammond, LA which is an hour away from New Orleans and Baton Rouge.
I primarily sold annuities and other real estate investments in the past. I am trying to get in the life and health insurance market and later possibly p&c ( I already took my prelicensing class).
Thanks again for all the vast knowledge here and hopefully I will be able to add something useful also.

Heith

Welcome. We look forward to seeing your future posts and how your insurance career progresses. There are likely some agents on this board in your area and you may want to get in touch with them to help you get off the ground.

Selling annuities in Hammond? Sounds like you may have been associated with Burns the One-Armed Bandit at some point. :yes:

I want to say thanks to everyone on the forum for all the wonderful information that I have been reading on here. I live in Hammond, LA which is an hour away from New Orleans and Baton Rouge.
I primarily sold annuities and other real estate investments in the past. I am trying to get in the life and health insurance market and later possibly p&c ( I already took my prelicensing class).
Thanks again for all the vast knowledge here and hopefully I will be able to add something useful also.

Heith

My wife was born in Crowley, went to college in Lafayette. We will be in New Orleans in a month and looking forward to the food. NOT looking forward to those mosquitos.

Latest posts

Back