Hello from West Virginia, Need Some Advice.

WestVirginiaagent

I am a new agent here in West Virginia, near Mathias. I sell life insurance and Medicare supplements, and Medicare Advantage , mainly in Virginia since I leave near the border. I hope to get good information and advice from here, and since I am snowed in, I thought I would check out this forum this morning. I have been reading this board for about 2 months before I became licensed.

I am amazed at the bickering and arguing on the forum, although there is much information that is useful too. I was really surprised at the personal attacks on each other.

I hope my experience with people on this forum will shed some light on how useful this forum can be.

1.Rob Lano- your post shows that you are very level headed and care about others success
2. Frank Statsny- thank you for the time on the phone, and I hope to purchase your program at some point. You are very knowledgeable about Medicare supplements and I can tell that you like helping people too. I have been talking to Dwayne on the phone, and then you, and you never said anything negative about him. I think I told you that I spoke to him. I am probably going to get you program when I can afford it.I am planning on buying YIO from you, and working with Dwayne since we live so close.
3. Todd King- lots of good things said about you also. Dwane really likes you and highly recommends you.
4. Dwane Armstrong- thank you for your time on the phone, not once did you ask me for money and you were very smart when talking about Medicare supplements too. I appreciate the fact that you were willing to drive the 1 1/2 to meet with me. $25 for what you did was very helpful. I am looking forward to working with you.
5. Mark Rosenthal- WOW, some of your post have given me tons of marketing ideas. It is obvious that you are a thinker.
6. Healthagent- don't know your name but I will join the IHIAA if I ever sell medical insurance. You also have great insights as well.

I saw a post on this forum that says insurance is not a team sport, and it is all about you, the individual. I played basketball all of my life, even in college, and this is not a team sport like that, but there are 300 million people in the United States and plenty of business to go around for everybody. Let's help each other get better at what we do, because it is good for you, and good for the insurance industry as a whole.

I look forward to many good, informative years on this forum.

I am a new agent here in West Virginia, near Mathias. I sell life insurance and Medicare supplements, and Medicare Advantage , mainly in Virginia since I leave near the border. I hope to get good information and advice from here, and since I am snowed in, I thought I would check out this forum this morning. I have been reading this board for about 2 months before I became licensed.

I am amazed at the bickering and arguing on the forum, although there is much information that is useful too. I was really surprised at the personal attacks on each other.

I hope my experience with people on this forum will shed some light on how useful this forum can be.

1.Rob Lano- your post shows that you are very level headed and care about others success
2. Frank Statsny- thank you for the time on the phone, and I hope to purchase your program at some point. You are very knowledgeable about Medicare supplements and I can tell that you like helping people too. I have been talking to Dwayne on the phone, and then you, and you never said anything negative about him. I think I told you that I spoke to him. I am probably going to get you program when I can afford it.I am planning on buying YIO from you, and working with Dwayne since we live so close.
3. Todd King- lots of good things said about you also. Dwane really likes you and highly recommends you.
4. Dwane Armstrong- thank you for your time on the phone, not once did you ask me for money and you were very smart when talking about Medicare supplements too. I appreciate the fact that you were willing to drive the 1 1/2 to meet with me. $25 for what you did was very helpful. I am looking forward to working with you.
5. Mark Rosenthal- WOW, some of your post have given me tons of marketing ideas. It is obvious that you are a thinker.
6. Healthagent- don't know your name but I will join the IHIAA if I ever sell medical insurance. You also have great insights as well.

I saw a post on this forum that says insurance is not a team sport, and it is all about you, the individual. I played basketball all of my life, even in college, and this is not a team sport like that, but there are 300 million people in the United States and plenty of business to go around for everybody. Let's help each other get better at what we do, because it is good for you, and good for the insurance industry as a whole.

I look forward to many good, informative years on this forum.

I agree. But why does the flag say WV agent is from Alabama?
;)
That was close i almost left the l out of flag, that would change the post.

Bickering? What bickering? I didn't see any bickering.

Welcome to the forum and good luck in your career.

I live on the KY, WV border. Matter of fact I can stand on my back porch and throw rocks at you fellers in WV. Oh! and welcome....

Back