Hello Gurus, Teachers, and Friends !

Hello!
I’m so excited to have had the opportunity to join this forum! There’s so much great knowledge and experience to learn simply by reading conversations and previous threads. I’m honored to be able to actually interact with you all and excited to grow from your experiences and knowledge! :)

Quick background, I worked for Symmetry Financial part time while working a full time job. And now giving SLS (Senior Life Services) a shot while I transition to full time.

I was interested in annuities with Afortus but didn’t have anyone local or much support. SLS reached out and so far have provided more training and local support than Afortus or Symmetry has. The commission is (50%? -can’t remember at the moment) but I’m not paying for leads so I think that’s okay for now. With Symmetry I was spending $400/Month on leads and making money but I was struggling with the time to getting enough appointments for sales since I was part time.

Okay think that’s enough for now, lol. Would love to hear feedback, advice, etc from anyone! You independent agents are so inspirational!

Back