Hello, My Fellow Sultans of Sales!

I've been an independent insurance agent in the state of MIchigan since 2014, and I am so glad I found this amazing, challenging, ever-changing industry!

Welcome to the forum!

We all have different challenges. I have heard some rumors about Michigan, specifically p&c. Since you are over there, can you speak to that?

Michigan CL doesn't give me grief, but it's tough for us to get carriers that love MI on PL. We write our share, but there are subtleties that annoy me when comparing it to other states. I love Michigan, its my home state, but I hate when I sell car insurance there having to send Medical ID cards to an auto insurance carrier because of the Pip offerings etc etc

Michigan CL doesn't give me grief, but it's tough for us to get carriers that love MI on PL. We write our share, but there are subtleties that annoy me when comparing it to other states. I love Michigan, its my home state, but I hate when I sell car insurance there having to send Medical ID cards to an auto insurance carrier because of the Pip offerings etc etc

You know what, that actually reminds me of the salami sandwich I am about to eat. I love salami, so much. It never loves me back, though.

You know what, that actually reminds me of the salami sandwich I am about to eat. I love salami, so much. It never loves me back, though.

Please don't get anything on your cape. You know how hard it is for us humans to clean fabric from the planet Brokeradan!

Not only that, but the last time you had to take it off you couldn't hardly get it over that big head. I'm pretty sure we might have to cut it off of you next time.

Please don't get anything on your cape. You know how hard it is for us humans to clean fabric from the planet Brokeradan!

Not only that, but the last time you had to take it off you couldn't hardly get it over that big head. I'm pretty sure we might have to cut it off of you next time.

Nothing to see here people, nothing to see. Yet another agent jealous because I can fly and he can't.

Todd, I think it would be better to cut off Mark's cape than cut his head off....even though his cape matches his tie. :yes:

Back