Hello - new member here

ToddB

I just wanted to post and say hello to everyone.

I joined today and am looking forward to pitching in. I've had my own agency for 2 years now and have enjoyed working ON my business as much as working IN my business. I primarily specialize in employee benefits - group health, self funded plans, DI, Life, and voluntary plans. Most of my clients are 50-300 lives.

I was a carrier rep for 9 years with various insurance companies. My experience includes being a rep for self funded medical, 401k plans, group life, group disability, dental, and was also a stop loss rep. For a while I was director of marketing for a discount dental plan owned by a dental IPO. I spent 3 1/2 years working for another agency as a producer before going out on my own.

This is a great business - one of the last of the true "relationship businesses" where you can roll up your sleeves and help your clients be the best they can be.

I look forward to sharing with you all.

Hi, Todd!

Welcome and Congrats on a successful launch of your own employee benefits agency! I'm also specialize in group benefits (LTCi, group legal plans, and identity theft protection) with target market being 5-100 employees. BTW: Which state are you doing business in?

This is a wonderful agent forum. Check in frequently...

Renee,
California

Back