Hello to All

bigeats

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I've been a lurker here for quite some time... and finally joined in June. I wanted to take a moment and thank those of you who contribute to this forum.

I'm a career-convert real estate broker who has ridden the real estate train into the dirt. It has pretty much destroyed me, financially.

I have recently been licensed in life and health, and since I'm quickly heading towards my "golden years", I thought I would focus on Med Supps and Final Expense.

I'm sure I'll ask a few dumb questions from time to time... and I hope you'll indulge me as I wouldn't ask if I didn't think it was important for me to know.

I hope that one day I'll be as useful to someone else as you guys have been to me.

Doug

Welcome Doug,
Now grab your stuff and go knock some doors and make some sales.
Elevators are all out of order, gotta take the stairs.
Kevin

Thanks, Kevin.

I think I'll be trying to work the phones, for the most part. Not looking forward to finding doors to knock on...

Been in your shoes, mort, r.e., then i thought why not build a few houses, back to the insurance biz. in the senior market. You shoud do well, good luck. t hall

Thanks, T.

I started out in petrochem engineering. Even worked for a company called Enron on three occasions. Rode that one down until Houston died. Got started into real estate next... and watched it crash and burn. I guess I am the canary in your insurance coal mine.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Thanks, Arn. I'll take all the good luck I can get my hands on!

Last edited:
Thanks, T.

I started out in petrochem engineering. Even worked for a company called Enron on three occasions. Rode that one down until Houston died. Got started into real estate next... and watched it crash and burn. I guess I am the canary in your insurance coal mine.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Thanks, Arn. I'll take all the good luck I can get my hands on!
Ohh great! Your snake bit and now your down the road from me! AHHH!!! Im going to apply at the freekin Wal-Mart
Screw this!

Back