Hello to all

vinnyfio

I'm new to the forum and I'm impressed with the advise and knowledge shown here. I'm licensed 6/63, Life, Accident and Health (NY and NJ). I was in the Banking industry for a little while but I didn't like it. I am currently in the interview process with Northwestern Mutual Financial Network and I find them to be very reputable. I have interviewed with a few companies including AFLAC, NY LIfe, Bankers Conseco and Allstate. I have considered getting my P&C license but I'm a little confused about where I want to focus my attention.

If anyone can give me some advise I would appreciate it. Also it would be great to speak with someone who knows the business.

Thanks

I'm new to the forum and I'm impressed with the advise and knowledge shown here. I'm licensed 6/63, Life, Accident and Health (NY and NJ). I was in the Banking industry for a little while but I didn't like it. I am currently in the interview process with Northwestern Mutual Financial Network and I find them to be very reputable. I have interviewed with a few companies including AFLAC, NY LIfe, Bankers Conseco and Allstate. I have considered getting my P&C license but I'm a little confused about where I want to focus my attention.

If anyone can give me some advise I would appreciate it. Also it would be great to speak with someone who knows the business.

Thanks

How on earth did you manage to get a picture of Sti's brain to use as your avatar?

Back