Hello

gprosperity

I just joined this forum and my name is Greg Spielman and I currently write for Senior Life Insurance and Lincoln Heritage life insurance companies and I live in Delaware. I love this indurstry!!!!:) Anybody else in here from Delaware???

I just joined this forum and my name is Greg Spielman and I currently write for Senior Life Insurance and Lincoln Heritage life insurance companies and I live in Delaware. I love this indurstry!!!!:) Anybody else in here from Delaware???

Not I but I was in Wilmington once for a job interview with Dupont. I was offer the job but didn't take it. Welcome to the forum.

Sorry, I just couldn't figure out Rick's avatar, so this is what I came up with. Welcome, you who come from the land of tax-favored corporations!

Thank you and I assume you are happier not being at Dupont?

The job at Dupont was as an outside agricultural chemical salesman. Whether I am happier or not I don't know because you only know the road that you take not what might have been. My life has been very interesting and I have had about three major careers and two minor ones! :yes:

Last edited:
Back