Hello

ftrammell

I am new to the forums and also new to the insurance industry. I haven't yet obtained my license but will be doing so. I received an email today from an Agency Owner with Liberty National that wants to meet with me for an interview this week. I am excited about this and a little scared because I am venturing out on my own but this is what I have been wanting for quite some time. I am looking for a company where I can work from my home and not have to go into an office. Any information about Liberty National would be greatly appreciated and any other advice anyone would like to offer.

I am new to the forums and also new to the insurance industry. I haven't yet obtained my license but will be doing so. I received an email today from an Agency Owner with Liberty National that wants to meet with me for an interview this week. I am excited about this and a little scared because I am venturing out on my own but this is what I have been wanting for quite some time. I am looking for a company where I can work from my home and not have to go into an office. Any information about Liberty National would be greatly appreciated and any other advice anyone would like to offer.

http://www.insurance-forums.net/for...e/liberty-national-life-insurance-t16855.html

I have been sitting here now reading all on the link you posted to me. Was hoping for any updated information about the company.

Last edited:
You ain't gonna work from home with them.

I worked for them back in '91 and unless things have changed you have go into the office everyday. Other than that I don't remember much about them. Damn Alzheimers.

Some good things to remember about any captive company: They'll tell you what you'll make and base it on what their best agent is doing. You'll be put under alot of pressure to produce to the point you'll be tempted to just peddle polices any way you can instead of really helping the client. You'll loose friends because you'll nag them too much to buy a plan out of desperation.

I guess I remember more than I thought.

Last edited:
I worked for them back in '91 and unless things have changed you have go into the office everyday. Other than that I don't remember much about them. Damn Alzheimers.

I think you go into the office everyday with all the Torchmark companies.

I think you go into the office everyday with all the Torchmark companies.

I worked for Globe Life/United American for 16 years and only had to go to the office(100 miles from me) for an occasional meeting a couple times a year. It's been about 15 years, they might do it differently now.

Back