Hello

Just wanted to say hello. I've enjoyed reading the
posts on this forum for quite some time now. There are
a lot of very helpful members here. I've been an independent auto insurance agent ( primarily non standard auto) for about 16 years. I'd like to transition into life insurance
in the near future. I've noticed some of you are selling it by phone.This interests me as that is what I'm used to. Any advice would be appreciated. I plan on cross selling of course, but I'd also like advice on expanding it through marketing whether it be direct mail, leads, etc. Thanks ...

Just wanted to say hello. I've enjoyed reading the
posts on this forum for quite some time now. There are
a lot of very helpful members here. I've been an independent auto insurance agent ( primarily non standard auto) for about 16 years. I'd like to transition into life insurance
in the near future. I've noticed some of you are selling it by phone.This interests me as that is what I'm used to. Any advice would be appreciated. I plan on cross selling of course, but I'd also like advice on expanding it through marketing whether it be direct mail, leads, etc. Thanks ...

Hi and welcome Simple man. Yes, there are at least a few of us selling by the phone. If you're looking for advice on getting started doing that with life then give me a call sometime and I'll be happy to explain what we're doing and how we got started doing it.

Back