Hello!

As my moniker suggest I am new & from Utah. I am in the process of getting my license. My friend just signed up through SFG, and I became intrigued. I started studying for my license. Insomnia has gotten the best of me, and I decided to try to do some reasearch. I found this forum, and have spent the last few hours reading it. I am so glad I did. I am no longer interested in SFG. I am still interested in FE, Medicare, and possibly MP. It sounds like there are lots of IMO possibilities out there. Almost overwhelmingly so. I would love to hear any advice, that anyone would want to share. TIA!

As my moniker suggest I am new & from Utah. I am in the process of getting my license. My friend just signed up through SFG, and I became intrigued. I started studying for my license. Insomnia has gotten the best of me, and I decided to try to do some reasearch. I found this forum, and have spent the last few hours reading it. I am so glad I did. I am no longer interested in SFG. I am still interested in FE, Medicare, and possibly MP. It sounds like there are lots of IMO possibilities out there. Almost overwhelmingly so. I would love to hear any advice, that anyone would want to share. TIA!

Just continue to do some reading in the FE and Senior Forums and you'll gravitate to the IMO that fits you best..

Great info for Newbies to read about FE right here: Getting Started with FE Sales

Just continue to do some reading in the FE and Senior Forums and you'll gravitate to the IMO that fits you best..
Great info for Newbies to read about FE right here: Getting Started with FE Sales

The above is excellent advice... However, I would add a note of caution...

Some folks have had adverse effects while reading the FE forum...

...loss of hair, excessive bulging around the mid line, overuse of coffee, misuse of bacon, not to mention, compulsive posting, fits of rage, high blood pressure, and dementia

...but I think you could handle it. ;)

Latest posts

Back