Hello

TIMBOB

Stumbled on this forum after trying to find out information on the pajama-man school. Seemed like a good opportunity working from home and all. But, from the main thread I found on here, it didn't seem to be all it was cracked up to be.

But, it did purk my interest in possibly getting into the industry. I am a network Admin at a local hospital and thats all I hear all day is how insurance companies are the ones making the money.

I been in the IT field for only 5 years now. Id say I am pretty good at what I do. But, the green could always be better.

I live in the Western part of NC. Just trying to get a feel to see if this is something I should pursue.

As a sidenote, I have my resume on career builder. Its been there for quite some time. But I got an email from an Aflac rep. asking if I wanted to interview. What was that about?

Anyways, good to meet you all and any information you all can throw my way, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again
Tim

.....As a sidenote, I have my resume on career builder. Its been there for quite some time. But I got an email from an Aflac rep. asking if I wanted to interview. What was that about?.....

AFLAC is always recruiting. It is the old churn and burn senario. If you want to find out what AFLAC is about just search and read the posts on this forum. There are places that one does not want to start at in this business. Just ask. Most of us know more about that than we would care to admit. Welcome!

Back