Help. AHIP Question

Wait a minute? Did you just say "WTF"? I do like like profanity. Very unprofessional I
The response of A as the answer was absolutely wrong and you knew it.
Yes I did. If you like like profanity why are you complaining. I didn't spell out F*ck, so it was professional. :biggrin:

If A isn't the correct answer for the 2nd question...enlighten me(I don't do MA). :goofy:

Yes I did. If you like like profanity why are you complaining. I didn't spell out F*ck, so it was professional. :biggrin:

If A isn't the correct answer for the 2nd question...enlighten me(I don't do MA). :goofy:
I do not like Profanity. My bad, I missed not* if you don't know the answer, don't answer and make someone else fail a very important test. When he posted the question he was not joking. I am not here to enlighten you on MA.

Could someone just print the answers to all the questions so I don't have to go through and learn new questions this year?

Bucket of 'tucky fried gizzards in it for you.

Thanks in advance.
:biggrin:

You can do print > save to pdf for each section. Put it all on one PDF and then you can search for each answer by typing it. I may just do it and sell it lol

Back