Help. AHIP Question

You got one question half right, or, half wrong??

86 maybe 88 maybe, I don't remember I just remember I just missed it, And that this was the first year I had to even think before answering questions and still failed, I was shocked

There were a lot of questions I was not used to

I got 90 this year. Worst I've ever done. I only sell Part D. No MA in my county. Seemed like AHIP was 85% MA questions.

A lot of different stuff MSA and Cost plans, I don't know I have ever seen a cost plan

There was at least one wrong answer and at least one question that legitimately could have been 2 answers one of which was marked wrong

It was a weird test this year

Im 82 years old and legally blind. Imagine doing this bullshit every year to try to keep my retirement. People get disabled when they get older and cannot do all this anymore. Now what? Forfeit all my hard work for CMS and in-house agents?

In the same way it's illegal for us to write plans/states that aren't available to us agents, it should be illegal for them to ask us questions about them. This current AHIP test is one giant bag of diarrhea.

Im 82 years old and legally blind. Imagine doing this bullshit every year to try to keep my retirement. People get disabled when they get older and cannot do all this anymore. Now what? Forfeit all my hard work for CMS and in-house agents?
You type pretty good for a blind guy. You might have to learn braile to take future tests, or pay somebody to take the test for you. :yes:

If you're 82, you're even older than Rouse and LD. :shocked:

You type pretty good for a blind guy. You might have to learn braile to take future tests, or pay somebody to take the test for you. :yes:

If you're 82, you're even older than Rouse and LD. :shocked:

Legally blind bud. Ur day is coming. Enjoy ur health while u have it. But I would be careful at demeaning others in the mean time bc it comes bak full force in life. Guaranteed u and Trump make a nice couple.

Back