Help. AHIP Question

Whats ur birthdate and social security #
Todd ? Much appreciated

Why would you ask for something like that? What are you trying to prove? Like I said before...I could care less how old you are. It's the fact that you lied about it and then on top of that you don't stop complaining! Not that there is anything wrong about complaining about something....but geez, enough already!

Why would you ask for something like that? What are you trying to prove? Like I said before...I could care less how old you are. It's the fact that you lied about it and then on top of that you don't stop complaining! Not that there is anything wrong about complaining about something....but geez, enough already!

Use ur ignore button Todd. Silence is golden in ur world when theres contrarians. Go for it ....Already geesh

Oh but dont lie about ur age on the internet !!
Smh

Exactly, Aetna has paid mine for the past 5 years because I've written at least 10 new MAPD each year so qualify for 'Front Runner' status.

We are going to have to rewrite almost all of our Aetna BOB during AEP to move to the new Premier Plus PPO with lower copays and MOOP, have you noticed that? I don't love doing it but I won't leave my clients on a lesser plan and don't trust Aetna's internal process to work.

I didn’t see that. I don’t have many clients on the Aetna ppo. Maybe 10-12. But when I go to the Aetna front runner link, they still give it to me for free.

I mentioned to some clients that I could see their ppo copays go down to be in line with Humana and uhc. But creating a whole new ppo is a PITA. why not just lower the current one. Ugh.

Is the dental going to be more than the $900? They have the best dental (no network)

I didn’t see that. I don’t have many clients on the Aetna ppo. Maybe 10-12. But when I go to the Aetna front runner link, they still give it to me for free.

I mentioned to some clients that I could see their ppo copays go down to be in line with Humana and uhc. But creating a whole new ppo is a PITA. why not just lower the current one. Ugh.

Is the dental going to be more than the $900? They have the best dental (no network)

I have lots of people on the Aetna PPO (including my own coverage)-most of my clients are on the Gulf Coast and Aetna's network is really strong (plus Humana lost Sarasota Memorial Hospital earlier this year so won't be a good option moving forward for many of my clients).

It would be much easier if they would just improve the Premier PPO but decided to create a new Premier PPO Plus, the MOOP will be $4900 so will be competitive with both Humana and UHC's local PPO's.

They haven't released the new dental benefit yet but I am guessing it will be more than the $900. That is the best dental benefit of any PPO plan in Florida since it can be used for anything, at any dentist, it is a decision maker for many of my clients once they understand how it works.

Personally, I would like to see AHIP be a proctored test. That would totally weed out the riffraff.
Exactly....I also would like to see this happen so basically only a few agents in the country take AHIP and it goes belly up. Great post!

Exactly, to your point about my birthday. Move on already.

Back