Help! Broken bone

heyitsnez

Hey Everyone,

Me and my husband were out cleaning and organizing for the entire week. ( We were inspired by a series on Netflix. "Does it spark joy?" Does that sound familiar? LOL)

So while we were cleaning I was using a small ladder and I had an accident and broke my bone. Does anyone know about a good health insurance plan?

Thanks!

If you do not have a plan now, you are likely out of luck in regards to the insurance... until open enrollment later this year unless you had a qualifying event... even then, it will not retroactively cover an accident you have already had. The good news is you can go to the emergency room and at least get rudimentary care.

Hey Everyone,

Me and my husband were out cleaning and organizing for the entire week. ( We were inspired by a series on Netflix. "Does it spark joy?" Does that sound familiar? LOL)

So while we were cleaning I was using a small ladder and I had an accident and broke my bone. Does anyone know about a good health insurance plan?

Thanks!
If you can wait until January 2020 I can get it covered.....

Closing-Barn-Door.jpg

Hey Everyone,

Thanks!
That depends. Which bone did you break? :err:

This is the typical complaint from people they listen to the news and drink the Kool-Aid they want insurance to cover the current problem they have - one that occured after they had no insurance- if they wanted to buy a short-term plan they would have bought it before they broke their arm. I see this too often people hear the term no pre-existing exclusions and they think they can get sick or have an accident then jump up and buy an insurance plan to cover it's like trying to buy car insurance after you had a wreck we're home insurance after you burn the house down. People don't seem to understand insurance is about risk

This is the typical complaint from people they listen to the news and drink the Kool-Aid they want insurance to cover the current problem they have - one that occured after they had no insurance- if they wanted to buy a short-term plan they would have bought it before they broke their arm. I see this too often people hear the term no pre-existing exclusions and they think they can get sick or have an accident then jump up and buy an insurance plan to cover it's like trying to buy car insurance after you had a wreck we're home insurance after you burn the house down. People don't seem to understand insurance is about risk
100 %. agree

Back