HELP Can't Complete Marketplace Agreement Forms

Nikita

Guru
100+ Post Club
This is so incredibly stupid and silly but here is my problem:

I finally finished all the recertification modules to sell on the marketplace. Then I opened up the agreement document and signed both agreements. However, it won't update the status to "completed" so I can be officially done. It keeps saying that the agreement form is still not completed. ARGGG anyone else encounter this problem? Deadline is in a few days and I need to get this done asap.

Second question, do you also have to sign the SHOP agreement even if you won't be selling SHOP? Thanks!!

This is so incredibly stupid and silly but here is my problem:

I finally finished all the recertification modules to sell on the marketplace. Then I opened up the agreement document and signed both agreements. However, it won't update the status to "completed" so I can be officially done. It keeps saying that the agreement form is still not completed. ARGGG anyone else encounter this problem? Deadline is in a few days and I need to get this done asap.

Second question, do you also have to sign the SHOP agreement even if you won't be selling SHOP? Thanks!!

I thought the deadline was September 30th?

It was if you wanted to continue selling 2014 plan SEP's, otherwise, if she finishes she can sell 2015 plans.

I don't know the answer to your question either N

Perhaps part of the back end of MedicareLearningNetworks is offline for weekend maintenance. They do this a lot on weekends with government websites and neglect to inform the user community.

Try it again on Monday after 10am and let us know if it works. Otherwise, you'll need to call the MLN help desk.
ac

I u signed up for the shop class and individual together, you have to do the shop agreement. It takes 2 mins to scroll through the slides and hit I agree. No test, no training. Several of my agents are having this issue, and when they call the help desk, the help desk doesn t know. I login, and 2 mins later its fixed. Give it a try!

Back