Help Finding IMO/mentor/training in Colorado

Arookaria

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Brand new agent here. I have my life producers license for CO. Im keeping it simple and I would like to focus on selling term and FE. Can anyone recommend an IMO/FMO or agent in Colorado that offers solid contracts and also a little bit of face to face training as I get started? doesn't need to be a formal training program but perhaps a few ride alongs and a bit of mentoring. I do not want to go captive.

Sent from my IPhone

Brand new agent here. I have my life producers license for CO. Im keeping it simple and I would like to focus on selling term and FE. Can anyone recommend an IMO/FMO or agent in Colorado that offers solid contracts and also a little bit of face to face training as I get started? doesn't need to be a formal training program but perhaps a few ride alongs and a bit of mentoring. I do not want to go captive.

Sent from my IPhone

Term and FE?

You might want to go with FE and Med Sups.

Or Term and disability.

At least stay in the same generation with your target market.

Term and FE are at polar opposite ends of the scale. Completely different purposes. Different target markets, etc.

You'll find a little guidance and do just fine. That's a common mistake we all could make when getting started.

Well when I posted that my thinking was to focus selling FE but also maybe I could sell some term to friends in my natural market (20s and 30s).

Sent from my IPhone

Well when I posted that my thinking was to focus selling FE but also maybe I could sell some term to friends in my natural market (20s and 30s).

Sent from my IPhone

That makes sense. You just don't want to spread your marketing between two completely different animals.

Focus on one but also handle anything else that just happens to fall in your lap.

Sent from my IPhone

Why, are you looking to go into another career? By and large, 20 and 30 year olds are not buyers of life insurance and when they do the premiums are small. Focus on someone north of 40.

Back