Help for Upside Mortgages

Dglossoplend

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
IF you or anyone you know is upside in their property I can possible help. They just need to fit some guidelines. This can be for residential or commercial

Have to have a loan over $417k
Must not be a Fannie or Freddie loan
Can be any state
can be current or behind on payments
And must be 15%+ negative equity

I do pay referral $$ also

IF you or anyone you know is upside in their property I can possible help. They just need to fit some guidelines. This can be for residential or commercial

Can be any state

Most people I know dont have a loan over $417k.

Dglossoplend said:

Can be any state

I have upside in my property.....

Help in what way and how?

We will acquire the note from the bank and write you a new note for less than the current value.

Example you owe $500k home is worth $400k
I buy the note from the bank for say $250k I give you a new note for $320k. Bank gets paid, we make money and you get the principal and payment lowered on your home.

Hi, I do reverse mortgages. I can't PM you because I don't have the posts...but seems like a good win/win for both of us. Please PM me with your contact info and I'll get in touch...:biggrin:

Thanks!

Jason

Can be any state

Back