HELP Getting Started Selling Med Sups...

I am just getting started and know that I want to focus on Med. Supps and cross selling FE. I have a few questions and would appreciate any feed back from your experience.
1) I have seen that some post they hang on to leads to contact when the lead's carrier has a rate increase 6-12 months later. How do you know when a certain carrier is increasing rates?
2) I want to purchase list of 1000 names and #'s of T67-68. I am in Missouri, where do you get list and how much $ is it going to be?
3) In general, Playing the #'s game, how many can I expect to close off of a list of 1000?
4) Has anyone had success conducting medicare seminars open to the public, etc.?

Plus one for Frank. In my biased opinion I think you should talk to me about lists, but whoever you go with I wouldn't expect to pay less than $100 on a list of a thousand records. If you are looking for more than 1k records the price should start going down.

Thanks for the feedback. I do plan on contacting Frank. I am preparing for my exam right now and plan on taking it in 2 weeks here in Missouri. Does anyone have advice for the Life and Health exam?

At all my office we train our agents alot on cross selling all products. Would like the opportunity to discuss this with you contact me 630-768-4754

At all my office we train our agents alot on cross selling all products. Would like the opportunity to discuss this with you contact me 630-768-4754

Oh no, you are not competing for the same people as Frank, ON THIS FORUM. Shall the wrath of the forum-gods come down upon you. How dare you make an attempt to prosper....:D

if you want to cross sell you should look into plan HDF, for the realtivley healthy seniors, and then using the premium you free up to sell their FE...... best of luck to you! :)

Good advice here...and you might want to consider an inexpensive single line dialer (any dialer will do) to automate the process for you. I say dialer to make it easy on you and single line to make it easy for the senior crowd you'll be calling so you don't need a lot of lines. Good luck!

Latest posts

Back