Help Going to Paperless Applications

Dec 18, 2015

1. perk44

perk44 New Member

I was wondering how many of you use a tablet in homes instead of paper applications. What is the easiest way to do this. I've heard there are programs that help with this. It would be nice to have all my med sup applications for example, on a tablet instead of using paper. I know it can be done. Just looking for the easiest, most effective way of doing it.

Thanks in advance

perk44, Dec 18, 2015
  2. Newby

Newby Guru

State:
    Indiana
    Form tools works great on iPads. Notability is another good one.

But check with your companies. Some of them will come down hard on you if they find out you are using non-paper apps.

Newby, Dec 18, 2015
  3. GoPokes

GoPokes Guru

State:
    Oklahoma
    The past few months I have used my laptop in the home, tethered to my phone, for all my medsupp apps with aetna and moo. It has been great. I have a couple other companies I use regularly and still use paper for them.

GoPokes, Dec 18, 2015
  4. bill3173

bill3173 Guru

State:
    North Carolina
    You can ask about specific carriers here, and probably get good answers. Many of the agents on the forum have made it their life's work to go paperless. It will be the biggest favor you ever do yourself.

The only time you need to use paper is for Annuity Apps that require an "original" paper doc.

bill3173, Dec 18, 2015