Help, How Do I Retrieve EKG Results

legitxeris

Please help me,

My client has done 6 different EKGs blood/urine paramed with other carriers and different agents. Finally, I came in last and offered John Hancock whole life and she likes that best.

She cannot stand doing another test, how do I retrieve EKG and paramed? I called portamedic and they said they cannot forward EKG or paramed to John Hancock, only blood and urine.

Can I call Genworth to fax results to me? I have a feeling I would lose this sale if she has to do another test.

Thanks,
Kyle

Sounds like a good client to have....6 parameds? Jesus...why? Ask her to call Portamedic and get her own results, then fax them to you or your brokerage company.

I asked portamedic, they said they can only forward results for blood and urine. EKG and the questionaire results are properties of the carrier.

I asked portamedic, they said they can only forward results for blood and urine. EKG and the questionaire results are properties of the carrier.

Tell her to call the carrier and get a copy of her own records...why has she been turned down 6 times already? You're probably wasting your time.

Why one earth would she go through the paramed if she was just shopping? Something sounds strange, she's either not being honest or she's nuts. Nonetheless, I know the feeling of wanting and needing a case--that's how the crazies get coverage in the first place :)--but as has been suggested, have her make the request, she should be able to get the information she needs.

It seems odd that portamedic can forward the blood and urine but nothing else. I'd remind them that there are other exam companies out there that I'd be interested in using in the future.

Why on earth would she have gone through six other parameds if she was serious? How can she possibly know what she is doing when shopping whole life, lowest premiums don't necessarily mean lowest cost? If you do land this one, take it as earned and don't count on it.

shopping for rates doesn't require an EKG. And I've had plenty of times where a carrier will accept the exam results of another carrier as long as it is within a certain time frame. I use Exam One and EMSI and every carrier I have will take the results from either of those providers.

Back