Help Leaving Symmetry Financial Group SFG!

Apr 8, 2019

1. MLMDEFECTOR

MLMDEFECTOR New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Yes. It’s hard to be profitable!! I have no idea how I stayed in business looking back on it now!

All of my contracts now are with Brad Aden at 360. 6-12 month wait with a lot of carriers because I had either written business with them at SFG or a downline agent did.

I have had friends calling me from symmetry telling me they rolled out a credit repair product at conference—I always looked at credit repair companies as a scam but idk enough about it to make that call. Should be an interesting thing to watch (from the bleachers)

2. MLMDEFECTOR

MLMDEFECTOR New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Props to you for getting to an event and not buying in!

3. rousemark

rousemark Still Here!

State:
    Tennessee
    Credit experts put credit repair in that category.

4. ExIMOrep

ExIMOrep New Member

State:
    Texas
    Here is my love song to SFG

5. GR1962

GR1962 New Member

State:
    California
    So many of the comments are so negative and/or misleading. I’m willing to bet most of the complainers just couldn’t perform and are looking for someone to blame. I guess if reading all this stuff helps people justify placing blame on others so be it.

GR1962, May 31, 2019
  6. Abrasax

Abrasax Guru

State:
    Florida
    Brian and Casey, is that you guys?

Abrasax, May 31, 2019
  7. Abrasax

Abrasax Guru

State:
    Florida
    I was stuck with SFG for a while also at first. You're right, nobody is going to sell for 60%. As soon as they figure out they're getting ripped off, they're out. That's exactly what happened to me. Contact each carrier directly and ask about dual contracting and wait times before recontracting. Don't try to ask SFG as they will just lie to you. Not that you're able to get ahold of the "real SFG". If you ever did, they'd tell you to contact your upline (who has probably never sold anything).

When you go to another IMO, I wouldn't even mention the name SFG. There are several that have weird legal issues going on where if you even mention their name they can't take you. SFG will sometimes tell you that the carrier requires they wait 6 months but this seems to be a lie also because when I called the carriers they told me it was SFG who was refusing to release me.

SFG is one of the "fool me once" companies.

Abrasax, May 31, 2019
  8. Abrasax

Abrasax Guru

State:
    Florida
    You're joking right?

Abrasax, Jun 2, 2019
  9. Abrasax

Abrasax Guru

State:
    Florida
    You should spend some time reading around on the forums. I have a feeling the "opportunity" you're trying to build a team for isn't all that great. Hope you find what you're looking for.

Abrasax, Jun 2, 2019
  10. Abrasax

Abrasax Guru

State:
    Florida
    Who are you with? What's the opportunity? Let's hear all the facts so we can draw good conclusions. Good opportunities don't hide in shadows or require secret discussions.

Abrasax, Jun 2, 2019