Help Leaving Symmetry Financial Group SFG!

I just joined SFG and am already thinking of leaving... They seem to be in the business of recruiting new brokers more than selling insurance... Pyramid Marketing... Many of their up lines forgot how to sell a product or haven't updated their scipts and can't help newbies coming into the business. The Leads were supposed to be cheap but found that they are not. Lots of good sales motivation but attention is more about the salesman than the client or product knowledge. The biggest problem I see is that if you get a weak upline you can't move to one who would be of more help to you or someone you could work with better. You are stuck with them... sometimes a (Snowflake...my nickname) millenial that came in early when the company first started and just hung around as the company grew while his Peter Principle matured. Good guys created it...but I guess there are more lucrative payouts elsewhere with more focused training.

The biggest problem I see is that if you get a weak upline you can't move to one who would be of more help to you or someone you could work with better. You are stuck with them... sometimes a (Snowflake...my nickname) millenial that came in early when the company first started and just hung around as the company grew while his Peter

About that, leadership is lacking in all uplines at SFG. Changing uplines doesn't change anything.

They do have a policy to allow people to change uplines. You have to go directly to the corporate office and show that every measure has been taken to get better guidance. Even then, it isn't something they like to do. Then when someone does change uplines, it's no better.

It's all fluff. There is no real leadership there.

SFG...had a brilliant idea... but execution is 90% of success...AND of course good people...

“Brilliant idea”? I respectfully disagree. SFG simply copied the business model of N.A.A. My understanding is that both Casey & Brandon began their insurance careers with N.A.A. (another MLM IMO) years ago.

All MLM IMOs have very similar business models that focus primarily on “recruit, recruit, recruit”, with the “promise” that you can achieve the dream of enjoying passive income from your downline. They’re the Amway of the insurance industry.

I would also encourage you to take personal accountability of your actions. What haven’t you done that has led to the situation? Winners always find a way to win and while a particular system might disadvantage you do a self-assessment before you do anything else.

There was the mention that I should do some inward reflection before I jump... that's good advice. I am new to this industry and had an early retirement from the investment business that I was involved in for decades and was very successful in. I assumed the product was so related that it would be as easy as rolling down the hill. Nowadays paid leads are necesary to create a jump rabbit start. There is a lot more hype out there than there used to be and some of it quite professionally done. It takes a bit for someone to memorize the dance steps of a square dance when they were used to minuets all their life... but thankfully, I'm a fast learner. Business seems to have many successful people so worth the learning curve. My next step will be farmore deliberate.

It all comes down to working with good people in my book... that will never change.

There was the mention that I should do some inward reflection before I jump... that's good advice. I am new to this industry and had an early retirement from the investment business that I was involved in for decades and was very successful in. I assumed the product was so related that it would be as easy as rolling down the hill. Nowadays paid leads are necesary to create a jump rabbit start. There is a lot more hype out there than there used to be and some of it quite professionally done. It takes a bit for someone to memorize the dance steps of a square dance when they were used to minuets all their life... but thankfully, I'm a fast learner. Business seems to have many successful people so worth the learning curve. My next step will be farmore deliberate.

It all comes down to working with good people in my book... that will never change.
Why do you always type in bold print? :err:

Back