Help Me Choose Management Software

albert123456

can anyone help me choose between:

AMS360
APPLIED epic
nexsure
quomation

we are mostly commercial,
looking for the software that will be able to customize features specially for us

any help will be very appreciated

Albert, Happy to help a fellow New Yorker. I am not sure what customization you are looking for.

I've looked into all of them. AMS360 is considered the king... but to me both applied and vertafore products seemed very old school and dated.

We ended up going with QQ Catalyst. Feel free to give me a call if you want to discuss further. 845.878.9293.

It's a huge decision because once you pick.. you're kind of locked in. =)

Here are the features we are looking for:

A built in calculator, that will allow me to calculate the premium based on the rate. for example, an insured asks to add an employee to an existing workers comp policy and wants to know how much will his premium increase - there should be a calculator feature right next to his policy info, that will allow me to calculate the premium based on the existing rate - how much it will increase after the addition. same goes when someone is asking for adding a new location to a policy.

I would also want some more functions:

-every action should be recorded by which user did it,

-control over users, they should not be able to delete actions or files,

-renewal reminders,

-tasks reminders,

-control over tasks that are overdue,

-ability to work multitasked,

-ability to add as many insured names under one policy,

-ability to categorize the scanned files,

-ability to control easily all the commissions, and make sure they were received.

-each policy should have a checkbox that can be filled in - "reviewed" (when checked indicates that policy has been reviewed by our employees), 2 - "mailed" (when checked indicates that policy has been mailed to the customer)

does anyone know which system will fit those needs??

----------

We use nowcerts, very nice for commercial accounts!

can you provide me with a phone number where I can reach you for questions?

Back