Help me with a web site

echo6gulf

I am new to the life health industry and would like to create a web site. I really would like to know what web developers members have used? There has to be a good developer out there that specializes in life health web sites. I need advise and recommendations.

Re: Help me with a web site.

I have ask the same kind of question a few times and not getting any help, if I do figure out I will let you know. I am new to the life,health thing as well so if you do figure it out could you share some info thanks. Billy

I have ask the same kind of question a few times and not getting any help, if I do figure out I will let you know. I am new to the life,health thing as well so if you do figure it out could you share some info thanks. Billy

Find a website that you like. Contact the owner and ask whom they used! (Often the developer puts their name at bottom of home page in small print.)

Unless your prime mission is to get All your leads from your website (which is not easy or we'd all be doing it) you are just wasting your time. Put up a simple web page about what you do and who you are, like I did (took about 2 hours with Rapid Weaver... $49... Mac only), and spend your time getting customers the tried and true ways... cold phoning, B2B, public relations, networking.

The Jackass

Find a website that you like. Contact the owner and ask whom they used! (Often the developer puts their name at bottom of home page in small print.)

Unless your prime mission is to get All your leads from your website (which is not easy or we'd all be doing it) you are just wasting your time. Put up a simple web page about what you do and who you are, like I did (took about 2 hours with Rapid Weaver... $49... Mac only), and spend your time getting customers the tried and true ways... cold phoning, B2B, public relations, networking.

The Jackass

I get almost all my leads from my site and I agree. It is not easy.

I happen to like programming and learning about web site promotion, but it is a second job. It pays off for me because I have other websites that I make money from. However, there is a long learning curve.

It is a good idea to have your own website but if you expect it to be a major source of leads expect to spend a lot of time in the library or on Amazon.com learning how to make it work.

Man, the forum is messed up, I have to repst this!!

If you want a functional and affordable website, check mine out, it cost $600 designed, and hosted for the year and it's all I need, I get the info and call, like a lead broker site. I can put you in touch with my guy, he's great, honest and at this point a good friend also.

Get Major Medical Insurance Quotes Today

I also have some good domain names I can hook you up with.

Back