Help Me Work Through the Right Coverage

DJAJ

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
My brother and our friend are opening a used car dealership. Our friend has had a repair/shop for 12 years by himself. The new lot has 2 buildings. Loc 1 is for the dealership and behind it is loc 2 where our friend will be moving his shop to. His shop already has BOP, GL and GK. The dealership will have GL and DOL but no GK. They will not be providing repair services at the dealership but will offer the service through the repair shop in the back. If the dealership is added as an additional insured on the repair shop's policy do you guys see a problem with this? Any other coverage I should be adding look at? Thanks.

My brother and our friend are opening a used car dealership. Our friend has had a repair/shop for 12 years by himself. The new lot has 2 buildings. Loc 1 is for the dealership and behind it is loc 2 where our friend will be moving his shop to. His shop already has BOP, GL and GK. The dealership will have GL and DOL but no GK. They will not be providing repair services at the dealership but will offer the service through the repair shop in the back. If the dealership is added as an additional insured on the repair shop's policy do you guys see a problem with this? Any other coverage I should be adding look at? Thanks.

Dealership should have Gk. What happens if they are test driving a vehicle for trade in and wreck it?

Back