Help my insurance company hacked my cell phone

ValentineGs

I will try to explain this in the shortest way possible. I am seeking any advice on this because i have no idea what to do or what direction to head for handling this.

In a recent as in the other day email my auto insurance adjuster company sent a photo that was from my personal gallery in my cell phone. It was never shared or sent to anyone or uploaded to any website. It is the exact same picture. The company printed it out and scanned it and attached it as a pdf file.

My adjuster stated she got it from her boss, after i asked where did they get it from. Then I sent a email following telling them that was a personal photo from my phone and that they either hacked my phone or hired someone to do so. And that i dont feel safe with any communication and contact with them. I feel it was a tactic to intimidate me and it worked. Further communication will be through the court of law and that even still i won't feel safe having contact with the company.

No its not sexual or a nude its a picture that I had taken with my phone of my car. Its a photo that is proof of one of my stolen parts was still intact and with my car after the wreck and in good condition.

It is the exact photo except the lower part was cropped out some. In the email it was printed out and scanned back and sent as a pdf file.

I was involved in a accident a few months ago in Georgia.
The other driver was at fault for running a stop sign.
My airbag was deployed and i had front end damage. That was the only damage i had to my car at the wreck

My car was towed away and I was carried off in a stretcher.
Since the accident my car was vandalised by my insurance company and the company where my auto insurance company is storing my car at.

Parts were stolen off my car and my interior was damaged with paint and some other substance i am not sure what. Rips and tears in my seat and my trunk was torn apart as well

I have been going back and fourth for a few months about they damages my car sustained while in their care after the accident. They were appraising my vehicle for the damages the did to my car which was not fair.

I paid cash for my old used car, so i am the only owner with no liens.
I have shown pictures of how it was before but they refuse to use it.
I have sent a vehicle build sheet from my car to my adjuster.

I have contacted my insurance commissioner and filed a complaint. To no help there he has be done! My car is listed online for sale they have lied on the reoprt/evulation about the options my car has. I have sent long emails correcting them and sharing this with the insurance commissioner in my complaint.

Since the email i have called the police but they won't help or even file a police report. I have no since of direction for help this. Nor do i have money for lawyers i will be representing myself.
Thanks again for any advice

I will try to explain this in the shortest way possible. I am seeking any advice on this because i have no idea what to do or what direction to head for handling this.

In a recent as in the other day email my auto insurance adjuster company sent a photo that was from my personal gallery in my cell phone. It was never shared or sent to anyone or uploaded to any website. It is the exact same picture. The company printed it out and scanned it and attached it as a pdf file.

My adjuster stated she got it from her boss, after i asked where did they get it from. Then I sent a email following telling them that was a personal photo from my phone and that they either hacked my phone or hired someone to do so. And that i dont feel safe with any communication and contact with them. I feel it was a tactic to intimidate me and it worked. Further communication will be through the court of law and that even still i won't feel safe having contact with the company.

No its not sexual or a nude its a picture that I had taken with my phone of my car. Its a photo that is proof of one of my stolen parts was still intact and with my car after the wreck and in good condition.

It is the exact photo except the lower part was cropped out some. In the email it was printed out and scanned back and sent as a pdf file.

I was involved in a accident a few months ago in Georgia.
The other driver was at fault for running a stop sign.
My airbag was deployed and i had front end damage. That was the only damage i had to my car at the wreck

My car was towed away and I was carried off in a stretcher.
Since the accident my car was vandalised by my insurance company and the company where my auto insurance company is storing my car at.

Parts were stolen off my car and my interior was damaged with paint and some other substance i am not sure what. Rips and tears in my seat and my trunk was torn apart as well

I have been going back and fourth for a few months about they damages my car sustained while in their care after the accident. They were appraising my vehicle for the damages the did to my car which was not fair.

I paid cash for my old used car, so i am the only owner with no liens.
I have shown pictures of how it was before but they refuse to use it.
I have sent a vehicle build sheet from my car to my adjuster.

I have contacted my insurance commissioner and filed a complaint. To no help there he has be done! My car is listed online for sale they have lied on the reoprt/evulation about the options my car has. I have sent long emails correcting them and sharing this with the insurance commissioner in my complaint.

Since the email i have called the police but they won't help or even file a police report. I have no since of direction for help this. Nor do i have money for lawyers i will be representing myself.
Thanks again for any advice
Sounds like a conspiracy theory to me. Be careful..."they're" watching you! :wideeyed:

Back