Help! Need leads to use to train agents while waiting for dm

Stay100

Expert
Ok, so until very recently when I have trained new agents they have been from MA and RI where I already had DM flowing. So we would call through all my old leads and go out the next two days and always write enough AP to get this fresh new agent enough money ($1000+) to put down a deposit on their DM, plus some living money. I would also give them some of my own aged DM leads to work.

I Have 3 new agents that will be getting their agent numbers very soon. They need some one on one training. And i have absolutely zero leads in their states/area. Also, like most of my agents starting off they are not floating in dough and they don,t have DM orders in yet. I have told them that I will buy their first batch of leads and make enough money with them in the field to make sure they can start their DM. I was thinking at the time that i would buy a **** ton of avatar/TM leads and write enough business for my trainee and maybe even myself( just to cover costs of training them.) But i guess avatars are going to be illegal now. And I recently bought Some $8 TM to try and it was a total waste of time and money. i didst lose money but i worked my dick off trying to make sure that didn't happen.

I DESPERATELY NEED ADVICE. I never had an unsuccessful appt setting/field training, and i do not want to look like a liar. Should i just buy their first 20 DM leads and have these agents wait another 3-5 weeks for some leads to start coming in? Which i do not want to do because its not going to be enough appt setting training with limited # of leads. Should i buy some data and cold call for a day with them, and pray we can get some appts (never tried)? Should i buy some aged FE/MP leads and pray (never tried)? Buy some "AMERICAN" TM leads and pray(only tried $8 Filipino)? I have only trained agents on my own stash of DM. Now that i am expanding my agency, i need to find a lead source to train agents (that actually work) and for the agents to use while they are waiting on DM. I would say finding a supplemental leads source is my number one issue right now. Its stressing me out big time too! After my last attept of trying some supplemental leads. I am kind of nervous to drop money into anything else. I would really like to find a legit TM lead source that says the words "life insurance" and is american. Or am i better off hiring my own TM? I haven't realized until late, how lucky i have been with my consistent good DM. Im looking for something at least half as good. please help lol i should of posted this weeks ago!

Sorry about the pickle you're in brudda!!!

Try contacting [email protected]. He's got a good rep and has been great to deal w. And I'm pretty sure his are human teleleads grade 100% American beef.

If you're connected w an imo they should have a list of aged dm leads that say "life insurance" somewhere in the region that you could get on the cheap.

Get them to meet you there and hunker down for a few days. Not only would that be a great training experience, but you should be able to easily make way more than enough to cover your expenses.

I'm sure some imo or their reps will be along soon to offer an aged lead list!

Blessings!!!

Ok, so until very recently when I have trained new agents they have been from MA and RI where I already had DM flowing. So we would call through all my old leads and go out the next two days and always write enough AP to get this fresh new agent enough money ($1000+) to put down a deposit on their DM, plus some living money. I would also give them some of my own aged DM leads to work.

I Have 3 new agents that will be getting their agent numbers very soon. They need some one on one training. And i have absolutely zero leads in their states/area. Also, like most of my agents starting off they are not floating in dough and they don,t have DM orders in yet. I have told them that I will buy their first batch of leads and make enough money with them in the field to make sure they can start their DM. I was thinking at the time that i would buy a **** ton of avatar/TM leads and write enough business for my trainee and maybe even myself( just to cover costs of training them.) But i guess avatars are going to be illegal now. And I recently bought Some $8 TM to try and it was a total waste of time and money. i didst lose money but i worked my dick off trying to make sure that didn't happen.

I DESPERATELY NEED ADVICE. I never had an unsuccessful appt setting/field training, and i do not want to look like a liar. Should i just buy their first 20 DM leads and have these agents wait another 3-5 weeks for some leads to start coming in? Which i do not want to do because its not going to be enough appt setting training with limited # of leads. Should i buy some data and cold call for a day with them, and pray we can get some appts (never tried)? Should i buy some aged FE/MP leads and pray (never tried)? Buy some "AMERICAN" TM leads and pray(only tried $8 Filipino)? I have only trained agents on my own stash of DM. Now that i am expanding my agency, i need to find a lead source to train agents (that actually work) and for the agents to use while they are waiting on DM. I would say finding a supplemental leads source is my number one issue right now. Its stressing me out big time too! After my last attept of trying some supplemental leads. I am kind of nervous to drop money into anything else. I would really like to find a legit TM lead source that says the words "life insurance" and is american. Or am i better off hiring my own TM? I haven't realized until late, how lucky i have been with my consistent good DM. Im looking for something at least half as good. please help lol i should of posted this weeks ago!

If you post the areas that you need leads, often some of us have excess direct mail leads we can sell to you.

My other thought is: is it smart to recruit such financially broke agents in the first place? Why are they all too broke to buy leads? You should be teaching them where to get the leads. And how to sell. Not buying them for them.

If you post the areas that you need leads, often some of us have excess direct mail leads we can sell to you.

My other thought is: is it smart to recruit such financially broke agents in the first place? Why are they all too broke to buy leads? You should be teaching them where to get the leads. And how to sell. Not buying them for them.
I agree with this. Broke agents have never worked out for me. I am able to generate high quality internet leads & have even given them away for free to broke agents before. They write enough to pay the bills & never get on DM.

Are they in the U.S. or the Philippines?

The telemarketers I hire, train and manage are based out of the Philippines.

I have hired people from all over the world (including the US) and I found the Philippines to offer the best quality per dollar spent.

This time last year I was actually over there visiting ...

LHinPH-3-1.jpg

The telemarketers I hire, train and manage are based out of the Philippines.

I have hired people from all over the world (including the US) and I found the Philippines to offer the best quality per dollar spent.

This time last year I was actually over there visiting ...

LHinPH-3-1.jpg

umm Glen you might have some 'splaining to do. That doesn't necessarily look like a work trip lol.

Oh btw, if you need a side kick next time just reach out to a brother!!!

Back