Help Needed in Regards to Best Company to Start Career With!!

qasiymsg

Hi all,

I just started career with northwestern mutual, after being here for 3 months now i'm not sure its the best fit for me. I have a friend who is trying to get me to work with him at hbw, idk too much about the companies please give your advice.

Is there another company I should be looking at such as a mass mutual, guardian or new york life? I like the financial strength of northwestern mutual but I don't want to stay with a company only because of their financial strength. (even though that is important)

So please let me know if nml is a good place stay why/why not.

Well, first you need to relay what your problems are.

Why isn't it working for you?

What are you having issues with?

What are your goals?

one problem i'm having is with the training, not what I thought it was going to be. I'm in a office with a bunch of young reps that aren't really successful so i'm not learning as much as I thought I would.

There are a lot of pointless meetings.

products are little expensive which is a constant problem for my clients.

I have a mentor who isn't successful in the company. so the guidance to me isn't there, which is big to me.

What I can suggest you is to research information about the company you are into. Take reviews and probably insights from people who are currently working who worked there before.

You Google and compare which company is best to work for. Some companies pay better.

If you do that you will find that AFLAC is a good place to work. :biggrin::D
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
What I can suggest you is to research information about the company you are into. Take reviews and probably insights from people who are currently working who worked there before.

We have some great experienced people on this forum.
:err:;):goofy:

Last edited:
The only crap i see is you! Go cry to someone who gives a **** about your opinions because i don't. I make money for a legit company, sorry if your having so much of a problem with that. And if you see my adds on Craigslist, that means you're looking for a JOB fool!

Or I am smart enough to Google your phone number Homer.

.....Most agents that are in the program are traveling to areas where there is a high concentration of leads, that way they make 1 trip or 2 a month and do about 10k to 15k per trip.

• Top commissions for Producers
• Unlimited Income potential

MUST BE AGGRESSIVE AND COMPETITIVE!
• Coachable
• Assertive, sales & money motivated
• High achievers, top selling producers
1) Follow Directions
3) Have Travel Experience, MUST HAVE GPS and LAPTOP
7) Become an expert in our products and attend a quarterly meeting in our corporate office

Is this one of those deals where you drop us off in a neighborhood from a van?

The only crap i see is you! Go cry to someone who gives a **** about your opinions because i don't. I make money for a legit company, sorry if your having so much of a problem with that. And if you see my adds on Craigslist, that means you're looking for a JOB fool!

Google is your friend, Darlin', well, not yours.

Go back, delete all your obnoxious blue post. Start over and contribute to the forum and you may even get a nibble.

Does the blue match your eyes?

Back