Help with a Case!

I have a client who has quite a history.
Here's all the important info:

She's 46 years old
5'2"
243 lbs
She has heart disease and arteriosclerosis.
She is 100% disabled veteran and is a smoker.
Takes medication for high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and diabetes.

I basically ruled everything out besides Guaranteed Issue but every carrier I know of that has a guaranteed issue product has a minimum age of 50. Any carriers out there that do Guaranteed Issue for someone at this age? Any help will be appreciated. I'm calling carriers 1 by 1 but if someone knows off the top of their head that would be awesome.

She's 46 years old
5'2"
243 lbs

I basically ruled everything out besides Guaranteed Issue but every carrier I know of that has a guaranteed issue product has a minimum age of 50. Any carriers out there that do Guaranteed Issue for someone at this age? Any help will be appreciated. I'm calling carriers 1 by 1 but if someone knows off the top of their head that would be awesome.

Sounds like an FE case.

What is the disability from?
How much insurance is she looking for? When you say heart disease what are we talking? Is she on insulin?

BTW, Columbian GI goes down to age 25.

Far from GI
Transamerica Preferred maybe Standard up to 50k WL at that age.

LBL Standard for CAD, up to 35K

Settlers Silver

Plenty of FEX non-GI options

She's 46 years old
5'2"
243 lbs

For future reference Great Western's GI goes down to age 40. Is that diabetes medicine insulin, by any chance?

Back