Help with a Client Medigap Not Being Billed

SouthernComfort

Guru
100+ Post Club
have a lady who is on Medicare + Medigap and she brought in a letter saying she needed to call some federal office so Medicare would start billing her secondary insurance instead of her previous work insurance... can someone tell me the name of the govt office she needs to call.

She lost the letter.

CMS Medicare, I have had this same issue 2x, Medicare will fix although the second client had to call and have it done a 2nd time because although they said the fixed the 1st tine it was not fixed

have a lady who is on Medicare + Medigap and she brought in a letter saying she needed to call some federal office so Medicare would start billing her secondary insurance instead of her previous work insurance... can someone tell me the name of the govt office she needs to call. She lost the letter.

The "crossover" dept within Medicare is where the information on her secondary insurance is housed.

Really strange I have had this issue with few clients but usually they call and medicare fixes, However I just had it where Lady called and medicare told her there is nothing they can do on their end and she should call agent or Ins company to fix it as they are the only ones who can fix it.

I just now gave her the number benefits number. 18557982627 Posted by kstein. Hopefully that works better

Back