Help with a Quote

bboman23

601-938-7663 - [email protected]
5000 Post Club
Mississippi
37 Year old Male Non tobacco. Good height and weight. Looking for 30-50k whole life insurance, but he has a felony DUI 6 months ago and is on house arrest when he is not at work. Any suggestions?

37 Year old Male Non tobacco. Good height and weight. Looking for 30-50k whole life insurance, but he has a felony DUI 6 months ago and is on house arrest when he is not at work. Any suggestions?

Looks like United heritage would work if the are in the state of the insured.

Settlers Gold or Silver may work.... Depends on Sentence. Only one questions which may be sticky is below

Q.6. In the past two years (silver) five years (gold) has the Proposed Insured used illegal drugs OR received counseling or treatment for excessive use of alcohol or prescription drugs OR been advised by a physician to receive such counseling or treatment?

You can go up to 25K with SLAC. See the attached for the guidelines regarding 'bad folk'.

Oh wait...my app may be different than the rest of you. FL hasn't updated yet.

Attachments

• SLAC.jpg
    SLAC.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 13
Settlers Gold or Silver may work.... Depends on Sentence. Only one questions which may be sticky is below

Q.6. In the past two years (silver) five years (gold) has the Proposed Insured used illegal drugs OR received counseling or treatment for excessive use of alcohol or prescription drugs OR been advised by a physician to receive such counseling or treatment?

I ran into one like this with a different company. The end result was i told him a probation officer is not a physician so he could honestly say NO.

Back