Help with Final Expense Case

kstein

Guru
1000 Post Club
I have a 63 male in missouri who had a stroke 2.5 years ago. He takes lisinopril carvedilol crestor metformin and risperidone (here's the issue).

He got graded with Mutual of Omaha b/c of the refill of risperidone 2x in the last 2 years.

non smoker
height/weight is good

Anyone have a carrier that would take him at level with face amount of $30000-$40000? If so what would rate/carrier be?

I have a 63 male in missouri who had a stroke 2.5 years ago. He takes lisinopril carvedilol crestor metformin and risperidone (here's the issue).

He got graded with Mutual of Omaha b/c of the refill of risperidone 2x in the last 2 years.

non smoker
height/weight is good

Anyone have a carrier that would take him at level with face amount of $30000-$40000? If so what would rate/carrier be?

There's probably several that would take it. Trans would probably be the easiest. About $195/mo for $40K.

RNA too. But they only go to $25K.

TA has the most liberal UW of all carriers- Store their # in your cell, call them and get a risk assessment- You can set your phone down, take a shower, make a pot of coffee and still be on hold if you call past 9am... I have my phone set on speed dial with them when that clock hits opening hours...

What if they have Transamerica graded bc they had a stroke less than 2 years but now it's been 2 yes?

Back