Help with Final Expense Leads that Works

Not a nickels worth of difference in any of them. Any lead that gets you into the home of a retirement age person that is lower middle class to low income that could budget $50 monthly but would have a hard time writing a check for $10,000, the lead has done all it can do.

It's all on you at that point.

Not a nickels worth of difference in any of them. Any lead that gets you into the home of a retirement age person that is lower middle class to low income that could budget $50 monthly but would have a hard time writing a check for $10,000, the lead has done all it can do.

It's all on you at that point.

Travis,
It's going to be in your best interest to find yourself a good IMO that has training. Their are several on this forum. If your looking at the FE market go to that forum area and listen. Newby who answered your question has a great business model and it would make sense to start there. Good Luck.

Unfortunately that is the toughest question of all to answer...and a doubke edged sword. If I were to broadcsst a lead source on here...they'd start to suck because 1,000 agents would start call them.

You have to just start spending money and hope it sticks. Unless you have a good IMO that can point you away from the bad ones.

Now if you posted, "What lead companies should I avoid?" For TM leads the answer would be Trusted Lead Source (in credit card dispute for them failing to deliver), AIC (They used to be great and just got hammered) and for Direct Mail, I'd stay away from any company that sells B leads...where do tou think those B leads came from.

Even if someone gave you an answer to this...I wouldn't live by it. I will say that question is asked of me all the time and I now don't disrespect the agent by giving an answer. It is up to how the agent runs that lead 360 degrees. It's not up to the lead. Some of my agents have a 50% close. Some have zero. Some have everything in between. If I give anything...its a range but it's a big range.

Just tell yourself this...if someone else...just one person is doing really good with that lead...then why can't you? Why can't you be the #1 closer? We are a machine that is designed to survive. We keep inventing and reinventing. We have determination.

Be determined to do what you think you can do and don't stop. Not what is based on others success. Just that they are doing it.

Back