Help with Final Expense

mike6075

Expert
I would like to sign up with an FE company. Please make some recomendations. Also, please recomend a good E/O company.

Thanks,

Foresters, Americo are a couple good FE companies. You can get E&O from a few different companies, I have mine through CalSurance and it isnt too expensive. There are lots of them out there, so get a good price and stick with it. The FE companies have a lot to do with which state you're in though, and the rates for that area. Good luck selling

Ive been appointed with Americo for the last year and never wrote 1 policy. I only wanted it for their guaranteed issue and its just way too expensive. I would get Foresters, Royal neighbors of america

Companies? I agree with the other guys.

GA? Depends on what you need. I have a guy I call the Answer Lady. Gives me a good contract with most companies. but more importantly I can call him and run a risk past him and he has a couple options for me. Email a quote, call an underwriter, Email apps or forms.

Find a good GA that can answer your questions. Remember, they work for you. Not, you work for them. They are your vendors, work them.

Back