Help!!! With hard to place risk with 3 claims in 1 year.

pins

I have this warehouse distributor risk that needs GL and Property coverage. They have had 3 theft claims on July, September, and November 2017 all between 50k-120k. Since then they have made several security upgrades. Any advice on which carriers would take this risk? I would really appreciate it.

What carriers have you submitted it to and with what results?

It would be nice to avoid having people name carriers only for you to say that you've already tried them with no luck.

Send it out to surplus lines. I would send it to several different surplus brokers, not just one or two.

I have background writing pretty colorful stuff like this, let me know if you need more help.

Dang, what are these distributors selling....weed?! Three thefts in once year at that scale is crazy, good luck, like Markthebroker says you want to hit up as many surplus brokers as you can..Make it easy , fill out accords and have it ready that is if they are going to pay you for referring them...

It depends on their situation, and you need to be careful how you navigate this conversation because most insurance agent aren't qualified to advise on business organization. But it might be less expensive and less trouble for them to reorganize to a new entity, then they can buy insurance as a new entity.

This will most likely have to go to an E&S Market.
I have had similar accounts to this... they will probably hit you with a higher deductible to play ball.

I'd suggest contacting Prime Insurance Services. Primeis. They specialize in hard to place risks. They've helped us place some very challenging commercial accounts in the past.

Back