Help with letters

Apr 2, 2019

1. loftyerd

loftyerd New Member

Does anyone have a sample letter that would be sent to insureds when doing a Book-roll to another carrier? Or maybe for rewrites to a new carrier that has been picked up? I’ve seen some good ones in the past but now that I need one I can’t find any examples online. TIA - I appreciate any tips or suggestions!

2. Markthebroker

Markthebroker Guru

State:
    California
    I've been writing p&c for 8 years, and I'm not sure I understand your question. Please rephrase.

3. goillini52

goillini52 MAGA...Eat More Bacon & BUILD THAT WALL!!!

State:
    Illinois
    I think he's wanting a letter to send to his BoB to get them ready to roll...to a different company. :yes:

4. loftyerd

loftyerd New Member

I am looking for help with wording a letter to send to existing clients that I would like to roll over to a new carrier upon the expiration of their current policies. We have picked up a new carrier and I’d like to be send a letter that says something about when their policy expires we recommend switching to this new carrier. I’ve had letters like this to use at past agencies I’ve worked for but the agency I am with now doesn’t have such a letter so I’m looking for help creating one.

5. Jazz10

Jazz10 Expert

State:
    Massachusetts
    If they are your existing clients why not just call them upon renewal and explain you would like to move them to a better company??

Jazz10, Apr 4, 2019