Help with Life Insruance Options - Multiple States

HammerTime

Expert
MY resident state is KY but I am licensed in multiple states. (OH,IN,KY,MO,WI,VA,GA,CA,FL)

A little background on me. I was a captive agent in the past and pretty much sold only Health policies (ON/OFF exchange) to U65. I'm independent now and need some guidance on who I should get contracted with for Life Insurance options. The multiple states bring a lot of issues into the equation. I'm OK with narrowing down the options to a few states or if I can find some good options across the board. Any tips, advice, or guidance would be great.

Thanks

MY resident state is KY but I am licensed in multiple states. (OH,IN,KY,MO,WI,VA,GA,CA,FL) A little background on me. I was a captive agent in the past and pretty much sold only Health policies (ON/OFF exchange) to U65. I'm independent now and need some guidance on who I should get contracted with for Life Insurance options. The multiple states bring a lot of issues into the equation. I'm OK with narrowing down the options to a few states or if I can find some good options across the board. Any tips, advice, or guidance would be great. Thanks

Look up Jeff Root at Pinney Insurance. JRoot is his forum name. He specializes in phone and Internet life insurance sales. Has an active and efficient group of agents with lots of info.

Back