HELP

Hey guys I see there is a lot of good advice on this forum. I was wondering if there is anyone I could talk to about helping me with what I want to do. I have my L&H and P&C in Texas I want to become an independent agent but don't know where to start. I am currently with United American and do not like it at all! Can someone help me out?

If you move to Houston area, I'll look at your resume and talk via phone - but it is not independent it is a real job (W2) and full benefits.

Other than that good luck, the independent route takes time - hopefully you can pay the bills in the meantime, if not you are in for a bumpy ride.

Just be careful there are a lot of junk out there - like what you just want through.

Can't move to Houston! So I guess it is going to be a bumpy ride for me! Can't get any worse than what I am going through right now with United American.

Just make sure you have good E&O and watch out for charge backs when they go to use the UA and realize it doesn't pay as they thought.

I am done with UA it is awful! I can't believe I got suckered with them! I am looking at going with BCBS, Golden Rule, Imerica, and Humana. I am getting my E&O from NAPA. I appreciate the advice. I wish I would have talked to people before I got in with UA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back