Helping Exisiting Clients

GreenSky

Guru
5000 Post Club
Henderson, NV
I can't turn away people who have trusted me so once again, I spent time helping a current client with their drug plan for 2009.

No good deed goes unpunished and by moving them from Humana to Advantra, I just increased my monthly commission by about $1.50.

Others have asked me how I can afford to do this. The answer is "volume." So far my increased commissions probably are somewhere over $20 a month. (Unfortunately my dues to stay in Chumps' association is $25 a month).

Thanks CMS!

Rick

I can't turn away people who have trusted me so once again, I spent time helping a current client with their drug plan for 2009.

No good deed goes unpunished and by moving them from Humana to Advantra, I just increased my monthly commission by about $1.50.

Others have asked me how I can afford to do this. The answer is "volume." So far my increased commissions probably are somewhere over $20 a month. (Unfortunately my dues to stay in Chumps' association is $25 a month).

Thanks CMS!

Rick

You make it up in VOLUME!! LOL!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

You break me up, Rick!

Medicare hates the insurance agents. We are just out there to get one over on the seniors.

Agents hate Medicare who over complicate everything, does not self regulate, and make it harder to get in front of people.

The problem is that Medicare is maybe 30% correct and the agent is 100% correct in the above situations.

Unfortunately my dues to stay in Chumps' association is $25 a month

Ask for a discount.

Chumps will probably accommodate. He is a good guy in spite of all the bad things others say about him.

Back