Helping Veterans Out

Came across a veteran who wants a plan N med supp and he doesn't like going to the VA. Does he have any preX waiting periods? He also wants a plan D in the fall season and I am wondering if he will have to pay a penalty, or is having the VA credible coverage?
Just wondering what you guys do with your veterans...

Came across a veteran who wants a plan N med supp and he doesn't like going to the VA. Does he have any preX waiting periods? He also wants a plan D in the fall season and I am wondering if he will have to pay a penalty, or is having the VA credible coverage?

Many supplements have no waiting period for pre-existing conditions. Some have, but if the waiting period was satisfied under another supplement they can't put them through another waiting period.

Yes, the V.A. is credible coverage.

I'm not sure what credible coverage is and I know CMS doesn't care. What they want is creditable coverage and yes, the VA Rx coverage is creditable and there would no LEP.

It's the same as "Creditable", with out the T & A.

Right. Not credible, as in believable, but creditable, as in you get credit for having it. When someone misuses it we know what they mean, but it reveals inexperience that most don't want to show off. It's the insurance industry equivalent of saying mute point.

nazi.jpg

He does say in his tagline that he can't spell.

I didn't take it as a misspelling but as intentional. "Nice touch" as in nice ironic touch given the context. I don't really care much for posts that only point out spelling errors of others. Posts that use the wrong word on the other hand are a different story. Credible instead of creditable and mute instead of moot are a couple of good examples.

It gets me how many agents come on hear to ask there FMO's if they should drive over their to door knock a lead, or call first. They also ask them wear the leads are and what to where when they work. Can you here what I'm sayin'?;)

It gets me how many agents come on hear to ask there FMO's if they should drive over their to door knock a lead, or call first. They also ask them wear the leads are and what to where when they work. Can you here what I'm sayin'?;)

I can't "here" what your sayin', but I can see it. Thank you for taking the time to come on "hear" and post "you're" thowts.

By the way....watt are you wering? Do you have any "advise" on watt to were out in the field? :laugh:

Brother were is Arnguy when you need him.

Back