Hepatitis C Coverage??

Quick question before my appointment tomorrow night.
I know this will make me sound like a 3rd grader but I was taught using only
e-apps, and never done a paper app before.

Anyway, do i fill out a premium receipt even if i selected automatic bank draft?
and for the "FORM" i put plan f or g?

MOO.jpg

Since he can't get coverage with most any other carrier due to Hep C, I'd say he's not paying too much for his Med Supp.

Should be thanking lucky stars for having it. Hep C can get pretty scary related disorders.

----------

Hey don't feel bad, When you think its a maybe then submit anyway. It is all part of the learning curve,You can lean without making some mistakes. Keep at it and learn all you can about the differences in underwriting between companies.

A good site to lean from is medicareagenttraining.com, I use that site to look over the underwriting questions for each company & when I still don't know with an odd case, then this forum is very helpful.

Just turned in an app with Aetna/AmCon, surgery early 2015, ovarian cyst-benign, 2 meds only, cholesterol/controlled, blood pressure, also controlled. Feeling optimistic, but not much UW case experience with med/supps yet. Sure will save a bundle, though, from F, Colonial Penn $189 for 2016, Plan N Aetna, $75/mo.

Should be thanking lucky stars for having it. Hep C can get pretty scary related disorders.

----------

Just turned in an app with Aetna/AmCon, surgery early 2015, ovarian cyst-benign, 2 meds only, cholesterol/controlled, blood pressure, also controlled. Feeling optimistic, but not much UW case experience with med/supps yet. Sure will save a bundle, though, from F, Colonial Penn $189 for 2016, Plan N Aetna, $75/mo.

your an ***

I meant withing reason. If you say you never submitted a case while new you wouldn't send in now, I would seriously say you are suspect. If I were too afraid to lean I wouldn't be here. We all have a brain and know what is obvious

Well I guess obviously not, I'm sorry I take that back, Maybe you shouldn't take that advice

----------

Maybe you missed that part I said
I use that site to look over the underwriting questions for each company & when I still don't know with an odd case,

But again look like the OP did as well, Gees

----------

Look I apologize, If 2 people took my comment that way it must be me, To me it sounds 1 way but 2 people took it to mean something different.

I only meant because some of the comments before would have me as a newby as others have when I was new,Made me afraid enough of making mistakes that I missed sales and slowed my progress early on.

You can't be afraid to take chances from time to time but at the same time you cant disregard common sense and the tools given.

After learning to take some chances after looking at the medical questions and finding legitimate NO to the med questions, I found I was getting cases approved I was previously afraid to submit especially cases I maybe had declined with a tougher carrier like mutual.

I found information easy to access for underwriting on the site I mentioned and I ask question on this forum

common sense is stressed here.

I'm going to ask this again, so I don't have to start another thread...

I have never done a paper app before.

MOO.jpg

Do i fill out a premium receipt even if i selected automatic bank draft?

Thanks in advance,

View attachment 3220

Thanks in advance,

I'm not familiar with MOFO's app, but I'd say to just make a note on the receipt saying the 1st premium will be drafted and the date of draft, because they aren't giving you any money.

Whether you put F or G depends on which one you sell them.;)

View attachment 3220

Thanks in advance,

No, you do not leave a premium receipt simply because you are not actually picking up any premiums; only a voided check.

As for the "Form". I think they are looking for their plan ID number. For instance, just looking at an outline of coverage for Michigan. Plan G is UM24 and Plan F is UM23. I would just put "Plan F" or "Plan G" on there and be done with it. Let them look up their silly little codes if they want it that bad.

No, you do not leave a premium receipt simply because you are not actually picking up any premiums; only a voided check.

As for the "Form". I think they are looking for their plan ID number. For instance, just looking at an outline of coverage for Michigan. Plan G is UM24 and Plan F is UM23. I would just put "Plan F" or "Plan G" on there and be done with it. Let them look up their silly little codes if they want it that bad.

This is the correct way to do it. I always just put the plan letter though and had no problems...

Back