Here's a lead for you

terracore

I'm looking for General Liability insurance for a small sole proprietorship in Hawaii. It seems like I've spent hours on the phone only to learn that either they don't do business in Hawaii or don't cover my type of businesses. I've tried a local office and I think they are allergic to money because they keep saying they will put something together for me look at but 2 years later it's always some excuse.

The first business is manufacturing and selling of a home-brew kit (beer and wine). We do not sell alcohol or beverages. The second business is we own a small farm and raise livestock and fruits/vegetables for sale. Volume for both businesses is low. No employees, just husband and wife sole proprietorship. I'm looking for liability insurance only. I work a full time job plus the farm so I'm really preferring somebody who can get this set up as much through email/online as possible. Looking for recommendations or if you sell insurance you can message me directly.

Your product liability exposure could be significant. Why can't you invest a couple of hours with an insurance professional who might be able to assist you in avoiding bankruptcy over an uncovered claim?

Go to www.TrustedChoice.com to find local agents in your area and let them earn their commission by helping you help yourself.

Back