Heritage Foundation Report is Inaccurate

This makes me ill.

I live in the reddest of red states. I'm surrounded by people who read this crap. No wonder they are so misinformed about ACA.

This makes me ill.

I live in the reddest of red states. I'm surrounded by people who read this crap. No wonder they are so misinformed about ACA.

Is the Heritage Foundation a conservative leaning entity? Is this the same one I hear Rush Limbaugh speak of in a good light? If so, I understand what their strategy seems to be (suppress enrollment), but wow, like many of you have said...Heritage is giving horribly wrong guidance. Many have place comments on the article. I added mine a few minutes ago.

Is the Heritage Foundation a conservative leaning entity? Is this the same one I hear Rush Limbaugh speak of in a good light? If so, I understand what their strategy seems to be (suppress enrollment), but wow, like many of you have said...Heritage is giving horribly wrong guidance. Many have place comments on the article. I added mine a few minutes ago.

Conservative leaning? Sure. And Ted Cruz is a moderate.

Great. They are still wrong. Anybody know of any carriers that are writing today without an SEP? (Besides that whacked out carrier in AZ)

"Obamacare indicated" what a load of *$%*)$. I am so tired of the media being wrong about ACA.

I guess she read my tweet at her and then turned right around at got it WRONG again. it does look like Insurance carriers can determine what a SEP is with the ACA as guidance.

Back